Steps for Completing Registration:
- Complete the scholarship application and turn it into the office by April 19. (Optional)
- Turn in your completed registration form with necessary payment by May 3. Checks should be made out to Lakeside Church.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Schedule
Camp #1 (grades 10-12)
Monday, June 29 at 12:45pm
Saturday, July 4 at 10:30am
Camp #2 (grades 8-9)
Monday, July 6 at 12:45pm
Saturday, July 11 at 10:30am
Camp #3 (grades 6-7)
Monday, July 13 at 12:45pm
Saturday, July 18 at 10:30am
Camp #4 (grades 4-5)
Monday, July 20 at 12:45pm
Friday, July 24 at 2:00pm
Camp #5 (grades 2-3)
Monday, July 27 at 12:45pm
Friday, July 31 at 2:00pm
- Campers are to be dropped off and picked up at Lakeside Church. You must communicate with Lakeside staff if you are planning to drop off or pick up your child from Camp Shetek yourself!
- The grades listed in the chart are those completed by the student. Please note that campers may ONLY ATTEND the camp of their grade completed in the spring of 2020, and may not sign up for another for any reason, per Camp Shetek policy.
- We will be in communication with you if these schedules change for any reason.
Scholarship applications are due April 19.
- Full Scholarship: For those with great need, we are providing full scholarships. However, to ensure a firm commitment we are asking for a $25 deposit at the time of registration. Your camper will not receive this money back, it will go towards registration fees.
- Partial Scholarship: For those with many children or who require a little help, we will award partial scholarships. The amount not covered by the scholarship will be due at the time of registration.
Registration forms are due to Lakeside by May 3.
email@example.com or 507-376-9735.