We are now meeting in person!
We meet in person every Wednesday at 6:30pm. We are currently following safe practices to slow the spread of COVID-19. Please see details below. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Please wear a mask!
- Hand sanitizer is available and highly encouraged.
- We practice social distancing. Friendly smiles and greetings are welcome, but please refrain from handshakes and hugs at this time.
- Refreshments/coffee are not provided.
- Nursery will not be available. We are hoping to make it available at the beginning of October. Watch for details!
- If you are sick or have any symptoms at all, even just a cold, please stay home.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered 12-step recovery program for people with hurts, habits, and hangups – which includes all of us. It is not only for those addicted to alcohol and/or drugs, but also for any other kind of addiction (i.e. food, gambling, relationships, sex, etc.) or hangup in life (i.e. divorce, low self-esteem, depression, perfectionism, codependency, etc.) Many things can cause unrest in our souls, and this ministry can bring healing & restoration of one’s life as God intended it to be.
Lakeside Church is pleased to host this amazing and life-changing program every Wednesday evening from 6:30pm-8:00pm. There is no registration or fees, you do not need to be a Lakeside attender, and everyone is welcome. Child care is provided! If you are interested in this ministry or have questions, please contact: email@example.com or call 507-376-9735.